Decode Digital wins 10 Crystal Awards at AMA
This post is a shout out to the creative team at Decode Digital, for producing work that has resulted in 10 Crystal Awards, recognized by American Marketing Association (AMA). The Crystals are the ONLY marketing awards show in Houston that gives awards based on DATA, which is huge at Decode. This work wasn't only pretty, it was effective at reaching our clients goals.
Under this past year of my Creative Direction, Decode was able to win 10 Crystal Awards for:
- Email Communications: Single - Decode's Holiday Card
- SEM - CHI St. Luke's Health Emergency Services
- Shoestring Marketing ($7,500 or less) - CHI St. Luke's Health Veteran's Choice Campaign
- Event Promotion: 2 or More Events - January Career Events at CHI St. Luke's Health
- Advertising: Online Video - Magical Winter Lights Online Video
- Advertising: Paid Display - Jerry Built Rich Media Display
- Advertising: Paid Social Media - Magical Winter Lights - Paid Social Media Campaign
- Advertising: TV Campaign (Two or more) - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Group - We Know Better Campaign
- Elements of Advertising: Copywriting - Jerry Built Copywriting
- Website: TEAM Industrial Services, Griffin Creative, InkSpot Communications & Decode Digital TEAM Industrial Services - Website
It's been a joy getting to work with such a young and creative bunch at Decode. I love seeing what happens when you bring brilliant minds together for collaboration. Cheers to the awards, Decode!