Get More Followers on Instagram
2018 will be the year of "Doing it for the Gram". With a steady increase in digital influencers, lots of new Instagrammers want an opportunity to cash in and start making money on Instagram. But, how do people get so many likes on Instagram? Well, it takes time, but here are some best practices:
- Make sure your account is set to Public. It's hard to get new followers if you're not allowing people to preview the content you offer.
- Make really good content. Great content will help you win organically. Pay attention to picture quality and don't overuse filters.
- Write great stories and captions. Tell viewers why you posted the photo or what the photo means to you. A really compelling story will get your more likes, comments, and shares.
- Use relevant hashtags. I know they may seem annoying to put on lots of hashtags, but now that people can follow hashtags, it's important for you to use them.
- Interact with other influencers by commenting on their posts or tagging them in yours. They'll eventually reciprocate the favor and you'll get a lot of followers in return.
- Use a strong call to action on your posts such as "like this if you agree" or "double tap to show your support". Sometimes a simple message goes a long ways.
These are just a few ways you can build more followers on Instagram. Are there any practices you've been trying that give you good results? Share them with me in the comments.